Sunday, October 25, 2009

Supersonic Portable Tv Better Than Expected

Better Than Expected - supersonic portable tv Supersonic SC499D / SC-499D / SC-499D SC499D, 9, AC/DC LCD, TV (Portable)

I was looking for a TV Battery designed specifically for use in the event of a power interruption aa. After reading reviews on various brands of mobile TV in several places, I decided to try it. The battery is fully charged, as soon as they become available.
Do not collect the first scan chain with the supplied antenna everything (I live about 20 miles closer) to the mast. I connected an old rabbit ears, which bought a TV, I scanned it many years ago, again and has 3 channels, a weather came, the local affiliate of NBC, and more. Weather and local news is what is important to me when the computer is off, then that is okay. I-Cable is connected, revised again and got all of my regular cable channels. In an emergency of this work. I buy a supply voltage of 12 volts, which in the 8 D batteries as an internal backup battery, which lasted about 2 hours.
It has a very good picture, if the rabbit ears connected and perhaps even better if the cable is connected.
Another note: I reset the rabbit ears and now gets 6 channels.
TheI bought food here is not available. [...].
The only negative point: the antenna and coaxial cable is available to lay the cable down to him. (I solved this by pressing this link raises enough) for easy insertion of the cable or antenna.
The picture on this unit displayed on the Amazon and elsewhere, is not the SC-499d. View photos available for customers to see the image from the factory premises.
Update: Amazon has changed the picture on your site and adding the manufacturer's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment