Thursday, October 29, 2009

Digital Portable Tv Battery Operated Great Little Portable TV!

Great little portable TV! - digital portable tv battery operated Tivax HiRez7 Portable 7-Inch Digital Widescreen TV

I just changed my Tivax RiRex7 7-inch digital TV from Amazon yesterday and I am happy about this purchase!
I just tried the portable digital TV-rights to hand during our hurricane season in Florida.
This was only the portable TV that I found that in addition to the Li-battery, also uses standard alkaline batteries. If the power failure, an alternative to batteries have is a must! With the supplied antenna, and uses the battery, I was able to get 17 digital channels! The color and picture quality is better than I had expected. For the many functions of Tivax Mobile TV is offered good value for money, whether it is worth waiting. The only thing missing is the docking station, which parts of the alkaline batteries houses. Amazon Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment