Thursday, October 29, 2009

15 Inch Portable Tv Big, But Bad

Big, but bad - 15 inch portable tv Toshiba SD-P5000 Portable 15" LCD TV / Progressive Scan DVD Combo

Pro u0026gt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026gt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026gt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;
- Big Screen
- Excellent sound
- Investment Options
- The Great connectivity options

Cons \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026gt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026gt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026gt;
- Very poor screen resolution. Everything is pixelated and fuzzy (not good if you are expecting a DVD quality)
- Very difficult. I expected to be somewhat difficult, given the screen size, but is a little larger than I had expected. Notepad much larger and heavier than my 3 years
- Can not read DVD-R. Despite what he says I have 5 different movies recorded on DVD-R and none of them worked. They all work on all DVD players, 4, I have in my house, but none of them work in this case.
- Brightness bar at the top and bottom of the screen are very clear in low light conditions. The overall brightness of the screen is big, but it is overwhelming at the top and bottom of the screen. Adjustmenst right a bit, but it is impossible to get rid of everything.
- If you rotate the disc at the start like a lawnmower. Very strong. While the game is not visible orCommunity.

Notes:
Size of the screen and the sound is very good. It is a very portable, but due to their weight and clunkiness. My biggest complaint and the reason is not to keep the image quality. He is at best poor and not even know what a DVD source image should be in the vicinity. If you want a large screen and a device that connects all (t I / O ports) in the cost of portability and the quality of the picture is for you. But not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment