Sunday, October 25, 2009

Portable Tv Set Hey Folks...give The Guy A Break

Hey Folks...give the guy a break - portable tv set TV Sets: Fantasy Blueprints of Classic TV Homes

This book is awesome! It is not perfect, but who cares? What a blast from a past, without worries. Personally, I think the guys did a fantastic job considering that changed over the years, defined and made many plans for the years ... without using a VCR. Were they realistic? Yeah, whatever. I thought about the structure of these places these diagrams. Besides, who says that the sets are realistic size?

I took the book in a clearance rack [$] to watch but after that I think it's worth full price. I can not say it brought memories. It is now a murderer for his friends baby-boomers, the television as a racquet addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment