Sunday, October 18, 2009

Portable Digital Lcd 7 Inch Tv Pleasantly Surprised

Pleasantly Surprised - portable digital lcd 7 inch tv Viore PLC7V95 7-Inch Handheld LCD TV with Built-in Tuner

I bought the device, and I wanted to make some observations with you in the process of deciding what to buy shares.

- The picture quality was very good

- I like the USB and the functions of the SD card reader (which is really nice and do not see this option in the other 7 "units of the Amazon)

- The remote control is not a pleasant finish high, but it works well

- The sound was very good. I did not really expect much, but I was impressed

- You must remove the protective sheet on this device. I noticed a few customers have complained about scratched screens and thought you might have the same problem, but if I have a good overview of television, I recognized the protective plastic is removed immediately and it was all going well. Probably due to a small jetty that from here one way or something.

- I was able to get more channels then I thought the reception was very good



I have 5 stars. Good little TV, and seems ready to do what I do. Oh yes, I remember tor in the menu and search strings. You need to do to find the channels with the antenna. I hate reading manuals, but I had no other choice I have this bad boy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment