Wednesday, October 28, 2009

8 Inch Portable Tv Nice Picture BUT Problems

nice picture BUT problems - 8 inch portable tv iView 780PTV 7-Inch Handheld Digital LCD TV, White

Verified Amazon (What is this?) I was attracted to this laptop because of its ability, USB / SD and the use ... But it is not really used MPEG4 playback, does not seem to AVI, DivX, I never had a reply from the support, what exactly .... Fact MP4 playback screen is not sharp or bright enough to become a real actor photo ..... Playback on TV is good, but the antenna is good for nothing, I had to use a better antenna for a transmitter .. The antenna is a type of phone, but there will be a coaxial cable converter - very stupid ... Leave it as a coaxial cable, which made no sense to me what so ever ... If you had a TV station and runs with a real aerial nice, but with these standard batteries so stupid not to do during the hurricane? I want a laptop that has the normal batteries! I can not bear if this TV, there is no electricity! Dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment