Saturday, October 31, 2009

Portable Lcd Tvs Hacking Systems? This Is A Must Own!

Hacking systems? This is a must own! - portable lcd tvs Hacking Video Game Consoles: Turn your old video game systems into awesome new portables (ExtremeTech)

This book is just incredible! If you wonder what they offer with their old systems that are around your house to do, this book provides the answer.

The book is extremely easy to follow, provided that people like me never soldered in my life. The book describes step by step how to dismantle a TV screen in a laptop or portable PSOne. There are also two phones different ideas on each of the four different systems in the book (PSOne, Atari 2600 and 4 switches, NES, SNES and Mini).

To show how to avoid the separation of units and description of what happened to be in this book options for all portable system (see the website for proof).

The only complaints I have is this book that are a few errata some systems. This errata is fixed. In addition, wish I could make it more systems and how mobile phones.

I could not get enough! And I, too, you bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment