Sunday, October 25, 2009

Portable Online Tv Very Little Substance

Very Little Substance - portable online tv Your Portable Empire: How to Make Money Anywhere While Doing What You Love

Luckily, I had the opportunity to browse in the bookstore and this title caught my attention. My first thought when reading the cover and flap was that he was a "4-hour work week" kind of book with more emphasis on electronic commerce. After skimming through the chapters, there is very little information of value, had new or not.

As mentioned by others, there are many promotional services for the author and cross-promotion of the taxpayers. Unfortunately, it has the point if I have the names of the persons / or support and reached contributed to this book, immediately raises a red flag. Especially since some have well-written books of information in the past.

In general, I would not recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment