Sunday, October 18, 2009

Supersonic 7 Lcd Portable Tv Digital TV Review

Digital TV review - supersonic 7 lcd portable tv SuperSonic SC195TV 7" Portable TFT LCD TV with ATSC Digital TV Tuner

Verified Amazon (What is this?) I Bought this book to my old analog TV be replaced. I live near the water in Puget Sound. I did some research before purchasing the TV antenna and additional power. Where I live, there are many mountains and trees. I do not have, even though the purchasing power antenna. I have my cable and have an excellent picture and sound. It is very easy to use, clear picture and sound. I took the TV to my office in downtown Bremerton and has received 8 stations with power antenna. Without it there is no reception. The digital image I received was clear and the color was great. The fund is also expected in the areas of function, where it blocks no mountains or trees, to the digital signal. It is in the city is large, or a cable connection. For the price, a big TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment