Sunday, November 1, 2009

Portable Tv Tuner Just Adequate

Just Adequate - portable tv tuner EVG 100-U2-IDTV-A1 USB2.0 Portable Hybrid TV Tuner

The hardware seems to connect well built and easy to install - simply into a USB port. The improvement of the TV software works correctly, but it feels like two steps from my ATI TV Wonder MMC software that I (I'm replacing, because it does not replace my TV Wonder card with Windows Vista or Win7 work) . Updates on the latest drivers and software created for enhanced television intermittent BSOD so I went back to the software on CD-ROM. Disable For those who complain, yet have the subtitles that will not let you try Ctrl-Shift-S, too bad the subtitles (that the "property" in the documentation is not included). I also could not have the TV tuner in Media Center TV Win7 work - I was watching TV the television better on Windows 7 - the little inconvenience should be a job if Win7 is finally get install. Pinnacle TV software product offers a lot more reliable and in my opinion. I do not recommend this product EVGA USB TV tuner - not yet. EVGA's new in this market, so perhaps in time, they will improve their driver and TV software.

No comments:

Post a Comment