Sunday, November 1, 2009

Portable Color Lcd Tv Nice, With A Good Price.

Nice, with a good price. - portable color lcd tv Philips 7" TFT color LCD display Portable DVD Player Model PET723

I bought them out at Walmart on a whim, and my little boy of 2 years could be reassured on a road trip. The screen is beautiful crystals, which I have in my car, and even in bright sunlight, we could see the picture. Remote is well and good, and the sound is loud enough to hear the street noise of cars.
The media are not a little weak, but has faced numerous trips and therefore a problem .. Includes remote control, RCA adapter, power adapter and a car charger.
I paid 110 is not over 6 months .. I went and had developed in the case of a good game and Phillips. I am very satisfied satisfied with this purchase and would do it again if I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment