Sunday, November 1, 2009

7 Inch Portable Tv Fantastic Deal

fantastic deal - 7 inch portable tv Audiovox D1788PK 7-Inch Portable DVD Player with Bonus Headphones and Car Kit

I'm not a lot of research before purchasing this unit with the purchase of a mediocre product (Nextplay - ideal for children, except that the quality is terrible), I came back after three days of purchase. I bought the DVD player especially when traveling with my three years and is wonderful. First, a terrible case in comparison to other units of this kind - is nothing comparable in the light of the bag, two pairs of headphones and observed in cats.
The picture quality is as good as any other is 7 "I've seen, and the sound the best thing I've heard and can easily speak of" road noise and noise (although I prefer the helmet) on a plane.
I also use a player like a DVD player in the hotels, making it a very versatile player. I have had since December 2008 so that they do not speak for the longevity, but I must say well done and had no problems during the last two months - very refreshing because it seems that most electronics these days as "disposable" variety. Battery life seems fine - somewhere around 3.5 hours - or moreI just Denver to Burbank, CA. And very easy to use - just enough functionality for adults, but easy enough to use for a period of three years.
But I am very pleased with this unit and it would certainly buy a new one. The case is good (not good) and quite simply works in the car. It has) enough memory for associated equipment (jack, AC / DC jack, TV access and headphones, but no storage for DVDs. Under the assumption that at least one years, takes the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment