Sunday, November 1, 2009

Portable Dvd Tv Better Than I Thought

Better than I thought - portable dvd tv Initial IDM-1295 10.2" Swivel Portable DVD Player

UPDATE
Shortly after that the safety of the LCD screen on the left of an error in a rare 1-inch vertical stripes on the left side of the screen has appearedon ...


Is this bad boy for Christmas. (A gift from me to me) I totally love it! This is my first portable DVD player, so I have little to compare.

Strengths: The large screen is large, clear, bright and adjustable. The video input is a great feature. I love the magnetic field is kept Downs and the rotary and flat screen! The USB card reader and a nice thing, even if it is not something you much good. 2-3 hours of battery life is great, and because they heard that the cigarette lighter, you can sit on an airplane or car, as long as you want.

Disadvantages: The buttons feel a little cheap and plasticy, and decreases as the disc as the laser reaches the outer edge (towards the end of the film), the reader sends a shrill whistle that can be distracting. 4.5 hours charging time seems very long.

Conclusion: I paid $ 180 for it and feel its worth every penny,as I have no more than 7 inches less than $ 200 found. There are many devices for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment